On weekend mornings I wake eager to spend my days off with my loves, but the fuel for the fun comes primarily from my caffeine fix.
Fix/addiction same same.
It seems that up here the perfect coffee hides. Unlike times where unknowingly I was spoilt for choice and price. Melbourne is my coffee mecca. Being able to walk in almost anywhere and get a cup of something decent and spend less than a fiver.
There is a price to pay for living in paradise, a sunshine tax some say. Depravation of a decent cup might be one of those taxes.
As you’ll see my standards aren’t overly high:
- A strong in yet smooth coffee
- Large needs to be a large coffee if it’s not call it a regular.
- A take away shouldn’t take any longer than 5 minutes, actually I’d prefer it in 3, but 5 seems reasonable.
- Don’t charge extra for skim milk!
- If I’ve been coming in Monday-Friday and my order hasn’t changed in 3 years there would come a time when I’d expect you to remember my order or my name, bothewould be preferable.
- If you can manage a smile, how are you or your baby’s adorable, bonus points.
My quest continues, but who wouldn’t want to have the perfect cup whilst admiring this view.